Calliope Advertising and Sponsorship
This information applies to all advertisements that will be printed in programs for productions to be presented by Calliope Productions at its theatre at 150 Main Street in Boylston, MA, during our 2020 Regular Performance Season:
- A Tribute to Steve and Eydie with Valerie Sneade & Jim Rice - Cabaret: February 14, 15, 16
- The Lady Vanishes - Comedy/Thriller: March 5, 6, 7, 8, 13, 14, 15
- Bye Bye Birdie - Musical: July 15, 16, 17, 18
- Willy Wonka, Jr - Pre-Teen Summer Musical: July 29, 30, 31, August 1
- Love, Loss & What I Wore - Drama: October 8, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18
- Rogers and Hammerstein's Cinderella - Musical: December 3, 4, 5, 6, 11, 12, 13
2020 Advertising Rates
(Business Card Size)
Sponsor-A-Show Program: Individuals and businesses may underwrite the production costs of a particular show for a minimum donation of $1,000. Such sponsors will receive appropriate acknowledgment in all publicity notices and press releases.
Donations: In lieu of program advertising and sponsorships, donations of any amount may be made to support Calliope Productions. Donations may be designated to go into Calliope's Operating Fund or Next Stage Facility Improvement Fund. All donors will be acknowledged in Calliope's playbills.
See the Calliope Sponsor and Donor Form.
All Checks should be made payable to Calliope Productions, Inc.